Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Writing

Today I realize that writing for me does not come very easily. I am a private person so no matter what I write about, I feel as though I am sharing things about myself that I do not want others to know. Simply, I would like to keep my thought to myself. I guess that is the reason I never kept a journal. I do not want people reading what I have put down on paper. Understand, that I have not done anything wrong, I just want to keep my thoughts private.

My son writes everyday. I find that so incredible. He performs Gospel wrap. He writes a song, and he makes it appear so easy to do, but it isn't. I can not for the life of me understand how he comes up with a song. I understand the subject he is writing about, which to me would make it more difficult to come up with an idea, but the finished product always leaves me amazed. When I attend any of his performances I am so proud. His work is so good. I need to take pointers from him.

I think when you have something that you are passionate about, that makes it easier to write. That is my conclusion. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment