Monday, June 21, 2010

Family

It has always been my impression that family should be close. I don't mean always around (give me breathing room please), but there for one another when help is needed. I have five siblings. I am five out of six and it seems that my younger brother and I are close, but with the other four we seem to be the ones there for them, but when we need their assistance it is always a reason they can not reach out. Although there is a big age difference between the first four and my younger brother and I you would think they would look out for the two of us instead of the other way around. I find that when ever there is a need I want to help, maybe that is just me. I am starting to realize that the only relationship I have with my older siblings is being there for supplying their needs. I am not liking that relationship very much, so today I think there will be a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment